ABS successfully manages every aspect of logistics during a project’s lifespan. From the time purchase orders are placed with global suppliers through final installation at site, ABS is there. At ABS, projects are not defined strictly by freight tons, but by the complexity of the cargo and the delivery obligations facing the client.
Cost planning, choice of the right carrier and execution of transport have to be fine-tuned to meet all project requirements.
ABS’S experienced staff and in-house freight management systems are able to provide:
- Vessel and aircraft chartering
- Detailed and accurate documentation
- Updated status reporting
- Co-ordination of shipments with suppliers and job site
- On site and in-house representatives
- Consolidated invoicing
- Loading and discharge supervision
- Door-to-door transportation
- Technical planning for all heavy lifts and dimensional loads, via specialized truck, rail, barge, ocean vessel and aircraft
- Advice on optimal cargo specifications to minimize costs and maximize safe handling
ABS’S team members bring a strong track record to both short-term projects and longterm infrastructure contracts.